Jimmy Sieczka say 20 negative comments to our country!

Agree or Disagree
to HIM?....
Jimmy Sieczka 
I watch this Video that uploaded yesterday by Jimmy Sieczka...He is American that staying in Cebu for 3 1/2 years and sharing his experience in staying in our country and he made a video entitled "20 reasons why dislike the Philippines" .. For me I'm half agree and disagree to all his comment in our country because all of that he comment is Only in the Philippines. But let face the reality that this is a good negative comment to us by a foreigner like him, this is a Challenge to us to improve the quality governance in our Country. I Love Philippines ANG AKING LUPANG SINILANGAN, if he have 20 reasons to dislike -I Have Also "20 REASONs  to LIKE THE PHILIPPINE". 

Watch his video...


Sad to say Video was deleted by Up-loader..
I don't know Why...

7 Responses so far.

  1. GagayMD says:

    hmppp..ain't good. ;(

  2. Yeah! But why make a big news about this. Bayaan mo na Lang sya.

  3. ROMELO says:

    well, I can tell him 100 things why I dislike the United States of America... LOL!

  4. dimaks says:

    He entitled to his opinions. THat's is experience, we can't change it. But we can comment on his comments too, that's the greatest thing.

    dimaks digital box
    http://www.skamid.com

  5. MheAnne says:

    Persona non grata! as in every country there are things to improve but instead ranting about it in a bad way he should learn to adjust.if he can't leave. no one is forcing him to stay!

  6. Lei says:

    well that's his 15 minutes of fame.. he made a video of what he liked about the Philippines it didn't get him anywhere kaya he went the other way and he is infamous.. good or bad publicity its still publicity and it got him noticed

  7. Pinoy Wit says:

    I was honestly avoiding having to watch this video. I know it'll hurt. I know we need to change but it kinda hurts hearing it from someone else who isn't Pinoy...

Leave a Reply